Thank you to all who attended the Wisconsin Institute for Healthcare Systems Engineering Roundtable event on Monday, August 29, 2016. With attendee participation, ideas and feedback we achieved our objective of engaging College of Engineering faculty and research staff and defining WIHSE’s research agenda.
The 63 participants representing the College of Engineering, the School of Medicine and Public Health, the School of Pharmacy, UW-Madison and Industry focused on five main themes:
- Monitoring and anticipating for safe care transitions
- Smart automation of imaging process/workflow
- Smart and connected patient-centered care
- Modeling, forecasting and responding to healthcare-associated infections
- Technologies for integrated diagnosis and treatment (e.g., cancer, chronic conditions)
If you have any questions or additional feedback, please feel free to email us.
Photos from the event: